Things come up, plans change, our staff gets sick and it’s vital to react rapidly. Business cannot stop, right? If you are a one-person operation, you can skip this step.
Otherwise, imagine one of your staff members calls in sick. Oh no! Who is going to take care of their clients?
If another provider is available, act fast and move the existing appointments to the available provider. Directly from your calendar, there are 2 ways to update a provider:
- Simply drag the appointment to a different provider’s calendar. Within Team view, simply hold and drag an appointment to a different providers calendar as shown in the images below:
- Drag the appointment to another provider’s available slot:
- Once changed, you will be prompted to confirm the changes to the appointment and whether or not to notify the customer.
2. The other method of changing the provider includes going into the advance appointment page, appointment details tab:
- Select the appointment you’d like to change and select the pencil or edit button:
- Within the appointment details, edit the provider in the By field and adjust the provider here.
- When finished, you can select the save button and apply the changes to the appointment.