Welcome to Yocale’s frequently asked questions. Browse at your leisure!
What do my customers see on my booking profile?
1. Customers will be able to read your Business Description to get an idea of what your business is all about.
2. Underneath your description, a Google Map with your business locale is shown.
3. Customers will be able to view all your Staff Profiles and will be able to book directly with a provider by clicking the Book button.
4. Your complete Business & Contact Information is shown, including your address, telephone, website, and hours.
5. All Services, including available locations, duration, and pricing. Customers can choose to directly book a service by clicking the Book button.
6. Once a customer selects the Book button, they see the booking widget pop up.
7. Customers will receive a pop-up with all their appointment information, prompting them to Confirm & Book.
Can my customers leave reviews for me on Yocale?
A: Yes. Here is how you can accelerate the review process. Once a service is marked as Completed, the client will receive an option to review the service. The review format asks 4 simple questions and the option for a comment:
Your reviews/ ranking are displayed on the top of your public profile:
As you scroll down your booking profile, you will see the actual reviews and their details.
Can a customer book a service that would run past our closing time?
A. Currently, Yocale (or RGW) does not support clients booking a service that runs into the closing time. Fun tip: To get around this, consider extending the schedule by 30 minutes (to allow leeway). You always have the option to create by request appointments and make the decision to accept or decline late bookings based on how your day is looking!
What do I need to be eligible for Reserve with Google?
How much does Reserve with Google cost?
A. Reserve With Google is Free! There is no additional charge or fee for being a part of the program. It is a free service to help make your clients’ booking experience that much easier.
How am I notified of bookings through Reserve with Google?
A. Bookings automatically appear on your Yocale Calendar. In addition, if you have your Yocale booking notifications ON, then you will also be notified by either email or SMS. With the likelihood of an increased volume of bookings coming through the Reserve with Google program, we recommend you take a moment to review your notification settings.
What do my customers experience when booking on the Widget?
- When a client lands on your booking widget, they can select either the location(s), service(s), or staff they’d like to book > This will bring up the selected availability to book.
- Once the time and staff member has been selected, the client will proceed to login
Once logged in, the client can review their booking details, complete forms that are associated with the service, or add additional comments to the booking. Selecting Complete Booking confirms this appointment.
- If the client has an account, they can log in with their Yocale account, Gmail, or Facebook, or register for a new account with a couple of pieces of information.
- Lastly, the client will be navigated to the confirmation page of their booking, where they can see details in full, get directions to your location, add the appointment to their calendar, print the appointment details, call your business, or share these details with someone else.
- The client will also receive these booking confirmations and details via email, SMS, or both depending on the information they’ve entered.
Does the booking widget support multi-location bookings?
A. Absolutely. In addition, clients can:
- Select single or multiple locations depending on their proximity or service preference
- View a map of locations near them
- Select the location that most suits them by either (earliest availability, preferred staff member, type of service offered, etc.)
Can I offer the booking Widget in a different language based on my geographic location?
A. Depending on your geographical location, yes! Contact our support team to assist you.