Engineered to customize the following fields. Tip: Turn any features On or Off by switching the sliding button to the right or left:
- Service and provider selection order – Do you want your clients to first book services before they can select a provider or vice versa?
- Default availability grouping – Do you want available appointments to be grouped by time, location, or service?
- Hide business logo – Do you want your business logo hidden?
- Show weekday filter – Allow clients to filter availability for desired weekdays only
- Showtime of day filter – Allow clients to filter availability by the time of day
- Show timezone picker – Allow clients to change the time zone
- Default to client time zone – Allow clients to see the time zone picker and time slots based on their time zone
- Skip Provider – Automatically redirect clients to next page after choosing time and date for booking
- Booking Process – Book for dependent – Client has the option to book for his or her dependent (Ideal for pets and children)
- Localization – Offer the Widget in English or French! Tip: you can type your business description and staff profiles in french, too.
- Registration Page – Provides extra instructions to the client when they are registering
- Require Phone Number Upon Booking – self-explanatory
- Note to Provider – Allow clients to include a note to their provider for special circumstances
- Note to Client – Include a note to clients (displayed on the confirmation page)
In addition, you have access to full customization within the booking confirmation page:
🎥 Watch the booking widget in action and experience a client booking with a (multi-location) business. To find the most ideal appointment time, the client has selected all available locations for the widget to generate more alternatives.
Booking Widget’s Hello Bar Banner
Research shows that the better you dynamically communicate with your audience, the higher your customer engagement will be. With the Booking Widget’s “hello bar” banner, communicate with your customers and introduce offers, new enhancements, promotions, or simply encode how much you appreciate their business! To customize your message, start from your Yocale profile and maneuver to:
- “Tools” and select “Business Tools”
- Click on “Widget Setting” ( You can as well access this from the Booking page >> Business section >> Edit Setting)
- Choose “General Customization”
- Scroll down to “Alert” and switch display alert to ON
- Voila! You can now encode your message in the field below as displayed:
Using the Booking Widget to book your services, customers will then see the notification:
Keep in mind that you may change your message on a daily basis to encode new announcements or alerts to keep your customers engaged. Cheers to keeping you connected to your audience!