Use annotations to master precision and collaborations in presentations. To annotate on an uploaded presentation, you need to have the role of a presenter (as the creator of the video meeting, you are automatically the presenter and eligible to use the annotation tools). As well, you can provide authority for any of your guests to present . With that, here is a quick guide to annotate:
- Select the annotation tool on the right side of the screen that you would like to use (hand, pencil, rectangle, triangle, ellipse, line, or text)
- Select the size of your drawing tool
- Select the color of your drawing tool
- Undo and annotations made
- Clear all annotations
- Turn on the multi-user whiteboard
Practice Drill 🏈
How are we feeling so far? If you are ready to test your knowledge on annotations, follow our practice drill:
- Create a “virtual” appointment
- From your calendar, open the appointment details, and click the link
- Once within Yocale Meet, upload a document or an image
- Use annotations to highlight and pin areas of importance with different colors.
- Use the Text icon to add in some notes.
To wrap up Yocale Meet, here is the summary of its highlighted features:
- HIPPA compliant, private, and confidential
- Private chats and access to whiteboard
- Upload and present documents and provide authority to participants to present and assess
- Color-coded Annotation tools
Cheers to better virtual connections!